Thursday, July 2, 2015

Beautiful & Serene

I have another layout share for you today. This photo comes from a recent hiking trip here in WA.  For the background i used this embossed cardstock I found at Michael's. They have lots of fun colors.  I love this green lately and it goes perfect with the colors in the photo.  I pulled the patterned papers from a couple different Studio Calico 4x6 paper pads and cut them down a bit.  I used the Ink Black Mister Huey's because it was still looking a little bare. This did the trick. Other product:  MAMBI and Dear Lizzy puffy stickers, Pebbles & SEI enamel stickers, Studio Calico Flair, Heidi Swapp wood work, AC Thickers, Pinkfresh puffy border. I also added some random twine on the wood word.  I hope you have enjoyed this little layout share. Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment